So many options...
Java must be install on your linux machine. This is also a cross-platform option that should also work with Mac. Should work on almost any linux distro as well.
If you're using a MacBook, MacPro, or iMac, then this one is for you. You must have Java installed on your machine. You can also use the linux build.
* Cross Platform. Works on Windows, MacOS, and Linux. Java 8 required.
Which one do I need?
If you're on Windows (7, 8, or 10), with more than 4GB of RAM, download the 64-bit. If you have 4gb of RAM or less, it is likely you'll need the 32-bit version. You will not need java installed with the Windows version.
If you're on any version of Linux, you'll need the Java version, either the .zip or .jar. Both options are cross compatible and should work fine on any platform.
If you're using any version of a MacBook or iMac, you'll need the Mac version.
- Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium, Intel Celeron, Intel Core and Intel Mobile or AMD Mobile series/single and Dual core.
- Graphics: Intel HD, Geforce 4 series, Radeon X series
- Memory: 1GB DDR+
- Expected Fps: 5-20
- Processor (CPU): Intel i3 / AMD Phenom II X4 or better
- Graphics: Intel HD, Radeon HD, Radeon X series
- Memory: 4GB DDR2+ or DDR3
- Expected Fps: 30-50
Mac Client Instructions
- To install the game client:
- Double click .dmg to make its content available
- Drag the application from the .dmg window into /Applications to install (may require administrator password)
- Wait until complete
- Eject the .dmg (by clicking Eject button)